LINE-X AND COUNTRY MUSIC STAR CRAIG MORGAN UNVEIL 3D BODY ARMOUR COATING FOR VEHICLES AT SEMA 2015
— Country Music Entertainer, Army Veteran and TV Host to talk ‘Indestructible’ LINE-X Lifestyle, Off-Roading and New Single in Las Vegas —
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., (October 26, 2015) — LINE-X — a global leader in superordinary protective coatings and truck accessories — and country music entertainer, military veteran, award-winning TV host and philanthropist Craig Morgan, are set to celebrate a groundbreaking new 3D vehicle art technique and Morgan’s new radio single at the 2015 SEMA Show November 3-6, 2015 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. As the ultimate symbol of LINE-X’s hard-charging, American outdoor lifestyle, Morgan will be also be introducing never-before-seen new vehicle builds in the LINE-X booth (#34071), including a 3D Body Armoured Jeep.
- “When a brand like LINE-X is known for creating incredible style for trucks and Jeeps like mine – and protecting troops and the Pentagon — that’s a no brainer for me,” said country music entertainer, Army veteran and TV host, Craig Morgan. “My new single, “When I’m Gone,” speaks to the no-regrets life that I’ve chosen to live. That’s my lifestyle — and that’s LINE-X’s lifestyle. I’m honored to be representing such a great American brand and helping to introduce an incredible, three-dimensional way of looking at vehicle style and protection at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.”
- “As an outdoorsman, off-roader, combat veteran with the 101st and 82nd Airborne Divisions and a fan of stylishly customized vehicles — Craig Morgan is a living symbol of what the LINE-X brand really stands for,” said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. “We thought it appropriate for him to help unveil the latest, visually stunning 3D application of our remarkably durable coating at SEMA. He’s a true LINE-X fan: There’s no better person to be able to spread excitement around the LINE-X lifestyle and our latest creations at SEMA.”
After years of research and efforts to perfect an all-new, artistically groundbreaking LINE-X application process overseas, the revolutionary 3D spraying technique is set to be unveiled at SEMA:
- Begins with the creation of renderings either by hand or digitally.
- Renderings are then transferred to the vehicle.
- The area is sanded and the 3D design is sculpted onto the vehicle.
- Entire vehicle is sprayed with LINE-X.
- 3D design is then air brushed with automotive paint and precise detail and artistry.
Originally used in Moscow, Russia, this will be the first time the technology will be on display in North America.
Famous for his sense of adventure both on and off stage, Craig Morgan has been a soldier, sheriff's deputy, EMT — and relishes his role as a hit-making country music star, TV host, motocross racer, outdoorsman, farmer and family man. His newly announced global brand partnership with LINE-X is the latest development in his illustrious career to date.
About LINE-X LLC
LINE-X LLC (www.LINE-X.com) is a Global Leader in high performance, franchise protective coatings offering scientifically formulated polymers that permanently bond to a wide range of surfaces for legendary resistance to damage. With the launch of the brand’s Truck Gear by LINE-X accessory line, LINE-X’s award-winning coatings is complemented with premium, stylish truck offerings to make for a true one-stop truck customization solution at franchise locations across the United States and the globe. With prominent applications in the automotive, military, commercial, light industrial, heavy industrial, agricultural, marine and personal customization worlds, LINE-X delivers stunning protection and visual appeal for the truck lifestyle and beyond. Headquartered in Huntsville, Ala., with more than 550 locations in 60 countries, it is the mission of LINE-X to consistently produce the highest quality and most non-replicable materials available. Join the LINE-X nation on Twitter @LineXprotects, become a fan on Facebook of LINE-X Protective Coatings, follow LINE-X on Instagram @LINEXNorthAmerica, and check out what LINE-X is doing on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/LINEXProtects.
About Craig Morgan
A multi-faceted entertainer, Craig Morgan has made a name for himself as a country music icon, TV host, celebrated outdoorsman and patriotic Army veteran. One of country music’s best-loved artists, the Black River Entertainment artist thrills massive crowds with signature hits including “Bonfire,” “Almost Home,” “Redneck Yacht Club,” “International Harvester,” "This Ole Boy,” “Wake Up Lovin’ You” and the six week #1, “That’s What I Love About Sunday.” The new single “When I’m Gone” is available for digital download now and will lead a new album due in 2016. Craig received one of country music’s highest honors when he was inducted as a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 2008. In addition to a prolific country music career, he hosts the award-winning TV show “Craig Morgan: All Access Outdoors," currently in its sixth season on Outdoor Channel. Prior to becoming a country music star and TV sensation, Morgan spent seventeen years serving our country in the Army and Army Reserves. He is an avid supporter of America’s military personnel and a recipient of the 2006 USO Merit Award. For more information on Craig Morgan, visit www.craigmorgan.com and engage with him on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.