DALLAS COWBOY JARED SMITH TO CHALLENGE EXTREME LINE-X IMPACT PROTECTION AT NEW LINE-X CORPORATE STORE OPENING
New Corporate-Owned, Full Service Truck Center Hosts Grand Opening in Mesquite, Texas on July 9; Pro Football Lineman to Smash Objects ‘Armored’ with Famed Protective Coating
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., (July 6, 2016) – LINE-X – a global leader in high performance spray-on bedliners complemented with Truck Gear by LINE-X accessories – will celebrate the grand opening of the company’s new corporate-owned store with an appearance from Dallas Cowboys lineman, Jared Smith this Saturday. As a genuine fan of the LINE-X brand, Smith will conduct test demonstrations on a variety of objects spray-coated with the company’s scientifically advanced protective coating.
- LINE-X’s protective coating products – renowned and field tested through prominent applications like protecting The Pentagon from blast impact – make regular objects ‘near-indestructible.’ Smith will put the LINE-X protection to the test by attempting to destroy sprayed red plastic cups, Styrofoam coolers, eggs, melons and more.
- Customers are invited to tour the shop, meet Jared Smith, enjoy free refreshments, enter to win door prizes and get to know the truck experts at LINE-X of Mesquite.
FRANCHISE-HEAVY COMPANY EVOLVES.
To complement more than 450 LINE-X franchises across North America, the event marks the opening of LINE-X’s second corporate-owned location – which will host its grand opening this Saturday, July 9, 2016 from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. at 4400 E. Hwy 80, Suite 120, Mesquite, Texas.
- In addition to carrying LINE-X’s world renowned truck bedliners and protective coatings, LINE-X of Mesquite will also sell and install a full line of Truck Gear by LINE-X products, and serve as a fully functional aftermarket shop capable of installing lift kits, tires and wheels.
“We are thrilled to finally introduce a new corporate store and full-service aftermarket experience in Texas,” said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. “With Mesquite being in the heart of a region with one of the highest concentrations of trucks and off-road vehicles, it’s only appropriate that a full service location open right here in North Texas. And what better way to celebrate the next step for our company than with local football pro and LINE-X fan, Jared Smith.”
GRAND OPENING SCHEDULE
Media Day/Ribbon Cutting: Friday, July 8, 2016
- Ribbon Cutting at 2 P.M.
- Open house, shop tours
- Jared Smith onsite
- Trucks and Jeeps onsite
Grand Opening Day: Saturday, July 9, 2016
- Live, onsite broadcast by 103.3 FM ESPN in Dallas
- Custom project vehicles featuring LINE-X products
- Chance to meet Jared Smith
- Door prizes including accessories, bedliners and apparel
- Free refreshments from Easy Sliders food truck
- Two free tickets to Mesquite Championship Rodeo Series
- Free LINE-X PREMIUM upgrade to any customer who schedules a bedliner appointment the day of the grand opening
- Product demonstrations, shop tours
About Jared Smith
Veteran offensive guard Jared Smith is entering his fourth NFL season and first with the Dallas Cowboys. He previously played for the Seattle Seahawks (2013-’14) and Atlanta Falcons (2015), where was part of the Super Bowl XLVIII Championship team. The former seventh-round selection in the 2013 NFL Draft played collegiately for the University of New Hampshire, where he garnered College Sports Journal FCS All-America honors (2012), along with All-New England Team and All-CAA First Team honors (2012). Follow Jared on Twitter: @unhsmitty90.
About LINE-X LLC
LINE-X LLC (www.LINE-X.com) is a Global Leader in high performance protective coatings offering scientifically formulated polymers that permanently bond to a wide range of surfaces for unmatched durability. With the launch of the brand’s Truck Gear by LINE-X accessory line, LINE-X’s virtually ‘indestructible’ armor is complemented with premium, stylish truck offerings to make for a true one-stop truck customization solution at franchise locations across the United States and the globe. With prominent applications in the automotive, military, commercial, light industrial, heavy industrial, agricultural, marine and personal customization worlds, LINE-X brings legendary protection to the truck lifestyle and beyond. Headquartered in Huntsville, Ala., with more than 600 locations in 70 countries, it is the mission of LINE-Xto consistently produce the highest quality and most non-replicable materials available. Follow LINE-X on Twitter @LINEXprotects, become a fan on Facebook of LINE-X Protective Coatings, follow LINE-X on Instagram @LINEXNorthAmerica, and check out what LINE-X is doing on YouTube at:www.youtube.com/LINEXProtects.