For the ninth time since 2005,has been ranked the #1 company in the Miscellaneous Auto Products and Services category of Entrepreneur Magazine’s annual Franchise 500 rankings. LINE-X also jumped up 69 positions on the overall Franchise 500 list and this year was ranked #149 among all franchise corporations. Celebrating its 25th year as a global leader in powerful protective coatings, high-performance spray-on bedliners, and first-rate truck accessories, LINE-X’s franchise base grew at a staggering rate in 2017, and now has more than 500 franchise locations across North America. Additionally, within the last two years, an unprecedented 31 percent of new franchises were opened by existing franchisees as a second or third LINE-X location.
This is LINE-X’s 16th appearance on Entrepreneur Magazine’s annual Franchise 500 list, which ranks franchises in a variety of different categories which include unit growth, financial strength and stability, and brand power.
This year is Entrepreneur Magazine’s 39th Franchise 500 ranking which was the first of its kind when introduced. Their annual rankings are now regarded as the best and most comprehensive franchise ranking system in the world.
- In 2017, LINE-X further grew into one of the best in the nation with a combination of low franchise fees, world-class franchise support and a superior product offering across their full line of protective coatings and premium truck accessories.
- Comprehensive integrated marketing programs provided increased brand awareness, new business opportunities and lead generation support for entire network of franchise owners.
- Discounts off LINE-X franchise fees for U.S. Veterans.
- Enhanced Training and Quality Assurance Programs to support its vast network of franchisees.
- LINE-X has a 24-hour technical support line, on-site equipment installations and on-going technical support for all franchise owners.
“It is an incredible honor for LINE-X be named as the nine-time recipient of the #1 auto services company ranking in Entrepreneur Magazine’s annual Franchise 500 rankings. Every one of our franchise owners and corporate staff work extremely hard to support and grow the LINE-X brand, and I am extremely proud to share this honor with them,” said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. “This recognition directly reflects the incredible commitment of everyone on the LINE-X team, and I am looking forward to another amazing year as the brand continues to grow and offer even more premier franchise opportunities around the world.”
With an industry-leading franchise program as part of its core industry, LINE-X’s global network of franchise owners is stronger than ever. LINE-X provides a complete business offering with access to cutting-edge proprietary bedliner formulations, a wide-range of world-class, nearly-indestructible protective coatings for automotive, manufacturing and industrial purposes, as well as Truck Gear by LINE-X, a line of aftermarket truck accessories that help create a one-stop truck customization experience.
Contact us for more information about franchise opportunities.